: Oct 31, 2018
Dear Parents and Guardians,
As you know, for the past 8 years some of our major fundraisers have included…. Chocolate bar campaigns, Magazine orders, Spook-a-thons, Love-a-thons to name a few. Students were encouraged to sell items or ask for sponsorships in order to support our school needs for our hugely growing population (287 students in 2010 and 1,089 students in 2018!!!!).
This year for our Halloween fun day, in an effort to minimize the solicitation of money from family, friends and neighbours, it was decided that we would ask for a one- time donation of $15.00 per student to support our school needs and the needs of our community and extended community.
This will be our major school-wide FUNdraiser for the year. Your donation will also cover the cost of any dress-down days during the year for various charities.
• All students may wear a costume
• All students will receive a peanut-free candy kabob
• Students will have a chance to win 3 major gift basket prizes per division, as well as many minor prizes
• All students may participate in a dance in the gym, along with spooky activities run by student council
• During the week leading up to Halloween each class will have the opportunity to decorate a pumpkin which will be on display and judged on Halloween
Thank you for your continued generosity and support!!